St. Loucas Orthodox Church
Church in Nicosia & Kyrenia, North Cyprus
This church, also known as Ayios Lucas, is dedicated to St Luke and is situated in the Apostolos Lucas area of Nicosia. The church was built in 1758 in dressed limestone, during the Turkish administration. It is one of many Orthodox churches throughout the island built during the Ottoman period.
Photo by Kolhoznik Max
Kadife Sk, Lefkoşa 99010